Re: Frustrated RC-50 user trying to gain bearings with Ableton Live

 So my question to that is,
do you guys get so used to punching in and out BEFORE the bar that you
don't think about it?

Yeah I remember when I started, it felt awkward as heck (I was coming from the non computer world of line6 dl4/boss rc20xl looping, so was used to being able to punch on the loop) at first...

A couple of years later, I don't give it a second thought.

Nevyn Nowhere
http://www.happyhumans.org
Sad Music for Happy Humans

don't want to sacrafice the soulfulness of the
music, but the more I think about it, looping in general was pretty
awkward when I first started, so maybe things will be fine if I just
practice this way more. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for the help!
-Adam