Re: Recession not all bad

Yeah, I was going to say - don't blame muzak, blame the clients who
always picked the "wee wee wee" elevator music stations. When I worked
in a restaurant that had muzak, I used to like putting on the
bluegrass station or the salsa station, until the customers complained
it wasn't dave matthews enough for them.

I guess now there's streaming internet radio - much better choices.

Matt