From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting) <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:13:03 AM
Subject: WAY FUCKING OT: apology about getting my facts wrong.

Mech wrote:
"Aw, darn it Rick.  I hate to be an anorak -- well, at least in this
particular case -- because I somewhat dislike the Google guys too. They
really can be arrogant pr*cks. However, in the interest of accuracy in
reporting: that was Yahoo! (not Google) that gave up the dissident
journalist's IP addresses."