Re: Best and worst features

On Feb 21, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Mech wrote:

> 3.) Ah forget it.  Everything else I might have is merely stuff that
> Bob hasn't gotten a chance to implement (yet!).  It's not fair to
> ding somebody on a feature request.  :P

Yes and no. Most of your Best items were also essentially features.
So, if possessing a feature is a positive, lacking a feature you care
about is presumably a negative.

For me, I'd consider abandoning the EDP for the LP-1 if the LP-1 had
threshold recording. That's essentially a feature request, but it's
one of the items standing in my way from adopting it.

Mark