live looping music used in film project

Hi gang,

Here's a nice German short movie that uses mine and Tryggve Lunds
music according to the Creative Commons license we published it under
at Jamendo.com. I had no clue what to expect when these guys contacted
us about the music but I like their movie.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe7RJmvWXjc&feature=channel&fmt=18
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KjmDMJqUdw&feature=channel&fmt=18
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zIIjmFjHY0&feature=channel&fmt=18

Our music starts one minute into Part 3 (but you should watch from the
beginning, Part 1), a Lo Fi Lazer impro session where Tryggve bangs a
dismantled computer CPU cooler and disconnects sounding lead cables
through an EDP looper and I play fretless sustaniac guitar with Mobius
laptop looper.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se