Re: OT: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

Hey Per,
The Boss CS3 is a nifty little pedal,because if you put it in poly mode
you can define which strings should be the bass by rotating the range
button,i set it to about 11 o clock to have the E and A strings as bass
and keep the rest of the strings unaffected.
cheers
Luis