Re: Stories

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM, samba - <sambacomet@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Seems to me humans have some mysterious(fear of empty space/ambiguity?)
>need
> to understand the world and their experiences,and therefor come up with
> stories,mythologies, models (scientific ,philosophic etc.), art,
> cosmologies,, etc.

Yes, that's the typical human way - always telling others about
yourself and your latest experiences. A chimpanzee can learn as many
words as a three year old child but there is a huge difference: when
you meet a child it will never stop telling you stories about whatever
have happened lately. The chimpanzee never tell you a shit, whatever
it has been through.

Per