Re: Kaoss Pad + Live midi clock sync issues

I have version 2.0 installed on the kp3.

I use a firebox as my audio interface, so I could buy a midi cable and
connect the box midi out to the kp3 if that'd help, but I figured I
shouldn't bother since the timing seems pretty good via usb and I was
told a midi cable won't increase the accuracy.

Sometimes when I quit live, os x loses track of the kp3 as well. I'm
not sure if that's related but it's annoying.