Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

If I were to go this route, I'd rackmount two Minis side by side, and
have them share a tiny monitor, mouse and keyboard on a pull-out shelf,
w/a KVM switch. Portable, hardy, and for less than the price of a
Macbook Pro, you get two complete computers.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com