Re: SMM w/Hazari (was: Least Costly Live Looping Solution)

To elucidate the re-trigger.
You have to put it into bypass, then when you
come out of bypass it starts the loop from the beginning.

No sync at all by design.

Maybe you'd be able to hack it so that a pulse earthed out the bypass
switch.
Of course, then it would be triggering at the end of the pulse, and there's
no telling how long the pulse would have to be.

However, you would *like* it as a delay I'm sure.

If your modular setup can send midi, then there's a 5s stereo sampler in
the Behringer Virtualizer,
don't know if that helps you tho'

Rainer, did you ever use a SMMwH this as the only looper in a performance?
Somehow, I couldn't quite see that as being practical.

andy