Re: Virtual Repeater

     The Virtual Repeater was very close to being finished though never
saw the light of day.  There are no 'copies' floating around cyberspace
that I've ever heard of, and I'm close to those who would have heard of
them.  Electrix was sold twice after the initial demise, and never did the
Repeater see the light of day during the second two incarnations.  They
did release a new OS for the Repeater hardware, and a few DJ oriented
modules that weren't in the original lineup...  But no, Electrix and all
their hard work is dead and gone.

     Stephen

<<<I'm new around here and new to looping in general.  I would like to get
my hands on a virtual repeater, but I'm not even sure if the software ever
went on sale...  from what I can read on the net the software was being
launched in fall 2007 and Electrix went under in early 2008.  Did any
copies of the software ever ship?  Can it be found used anywhere?  Was it
purchased by anyone?>>>