Re: Sync Vortex to Looperlative Questions

Hang on a minute.

The EDP does send a click, if you decide to listen to it as audio.
but that click is actually a logic trigger.
Because the edp trigger is too short to trigger a Vortex Matthias
worked out the little circuit to lengthen the pulse.

http://www.andybutler.com/vortex/edpsync.htm

Whether an audio click track passed thro' that circuit would
sync the vortex will only be discovered by trying it.
Possibly if the audio is amplified enough it works ok.
Possibly a kick drum sound would be a good thing to try.

andy