Re: peterson sonuus

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> I remember Mark Sollitaro's comments on this subject...he ended up
> simply using a keyboard to trigger his midi synths.
> It's far easier, more reliable, no big latency, and there's plenty
> of cool cheap key controllers available.
> ...or Midi Wind instruments!

Yep. I totally agree - as a tinker that have played MIDI Guitar with
bands, cheated on keyboards and love to use an EWI as well. When I
used MIDI Guitar I always mixed the MIDI modules behind the raw guitar
sound, for the reasons mentioned earlier in this thread. It may be fun
to try if you haven't, but don't expect "MIDI guitar" too much of an
instrument.

Per