Re: [OT] Trivia: What is this composition called?

Rainer I loved it!  I left you a comment on Vimeo but echo'ing a great mix of mystery and playful.  When you jumped out with the 'Billy Idol rebell yell' it was really the element of surprise, good stuff.

Did you at one point or was it my imagination, changing cam views?  Was that live or an edit later?  If so live how are you switching between views?  The posterization when you were out of view was edit wasn't it or if not how was that happening live?  I'm curious to either use multi cam myself or some kind of change of scene on a future cast.

I look foward to seeing the second part, again sorry I missed you live - too many things today on my radar.

Best

Jim