"Get smacked on the head in a caring way" - Rainer Straschill's "Rübezahl" solo programme live videos

Dear watchers,

the second part of yesterday's "MoinSound Studio Sessions" performance
has just been posted on vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/4568425

To answer some questions posted here (there and everywhere):

1. The video quality was 320x200 pixel and (I think) 300kbps, audio
was 128kbps 44.1kHz stereo. The recordings were done in FME, so
everything is coming from that lo-fi quallity.

2. No, I didn't use more than one camera. There are some edits in both
videos (especially in the second, where I played with some jump cuts
during the rhythmic section). But the point of view is always the same
(obviously).

(and in case you missed it, here's that first part again:
http://vimeo.com/4565667)

Best,

           Rainer

---