Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

Tilmann,

I'm sure others will come up with a variety of very good solutions and
suggestions too.

I used to suffer with pain and fatigue in my right arm and shoulder
from using a mouse (I'm right-handed).

I'm a graphic designer and make a living with my computer, so I
couldn't very well stop feeding my family.

Now I use a track ball (a Kensington Orbit) and have none of that
difficulty whatsoever.

Sometimes it's not that you have to stop doing what you're doing, but
change something a little so you're using different muscles.

Good luck!

Ted