Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

I've suffered from musculoskeletal disorders in the past...  never again.  Setting up your office properly is crucial to avoid injury.  So is taking breaks, stretching, diversifying your tasks.  See below for some advice on setting up your office:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/occup-travail/checklist-aidememoire-eng.php

Sylvain