OT: new non-looping guitar record

With only the most minimal of looping content, wanted to announce my new
acoustic guitar record, called "Body of a Poet". It's a "tunes" album
with a big flamenco/rumba influence, with diversions toward post-rock,
straightforward pop and classical/minimalist stuff.

I've set up a page on Bandcamp, which I've quickly fallen in love with.
You upload full .wav files, and they they offer the tracks in a variety
of formats. They handle sales, and don't take a cut (??), it's all free
and very easy to set up. Visitors can then stream the whole thing or
download, at a price all the way down to free if you like. That's what I
chose to do, so just grab it if you wish (though it's required to give
me your email address for my newsletter if you don't wanna pay).

http://darylshawn.bandcamp.com/album/body-of-a-poet

Extremely minimal looping content: Craquelure is dedicated to Nels
Cline. Also, I was listening to Zoe Keating's "One Cello x16" an awful
lot at the time I was writing the title track Body of a Poet, and I
think it echoes the mood of some of her stuff.

By Monday I hope to have finished my long-in-progress Repetitive
Miniatures, which is nothing BUT loops. I'll be blabbing about that one
soon enough.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com