Re: OT: new non-looping guitar record

Daryl,

I am in the process of downloading "Body of a Poet" right this very
moment.

I haven't listened to it yet.

I'll let you know when I get a chance to hear it.

Would directing people to this material be useful in promoting your
performance in Southern Oregon next month?

I've been sick, so I'm a little late in getting the promotional effort
up and going.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. – Norman Podhoretz

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes