Re: new non-looping guitar record

hey Jeff, thanks so much for your support, much appreciated. I will add
you to the newsletter - only the best and brightest invited.!

I should have mentioned before about Bandcamp that you can set up your
release as a free download as well, I know a lot of people here do
non-commercial releases and this is an painless way to share stuff.
There is no function for listener reviews or ratings like CDbaby, and
the only artwork you can add (I think...) is the banner and album cover.
But otherwise I love it, especially the ability for people to download
FLAC or mp3's at various rates

 I'm really surprised too they don't take a cut, the only possible fee
is that they pass along any charges from Paypal if people use a credit
card to buy.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com