anybody here with Quickstar productions?

Hi gang,
I just got a mail from this guys and they are interested in using one of
my tunes for a CD sampler production,i was wondering if anybody else here
has been approached by them and if u think it would be wise doing this
here are their terms and conditions:

Rock 4 Life” will be marketed and made available in the following ways:

1.PHYSICAL SALES: You will receive 50 copies of the CD to sell at whatever
price you choose. These will be professionally produced, retail ready
CD’s. We recommend selling them for $8. That way you can make $400. You
keep 100% of your sales. This is a great way to get more merchandise to
sell at your shows and also a way to target other fans in your genre. The
idea is that when each artist sells their 50 copies, the other artists on
the CD will have their music exposed to other fans of your genre of music.
Your song will be exposed to many new listeners in this manner.

2.DIGITAL SALES: The compilation will be made available for sale in all
digital stores including iTunes,Rhapsody,Wal-Mart, Napster, and Amazon.
Your song will also be available as a ringtone that your fans may
purchase. You will receive 50% of profits generated.

3.EXPOSURE: The CD will be sent to record labels, marketing, and
management firms. Along with the CD, a booklet featuring your picture and
bio will be made available so they can learn a little bit more about you.
In addition, free promo copies will be handed out at concerts in the
Baltimore/Washington area. Quickstar Productions will also promote the
album by using MySpace and banner ads.

4.RADIO: The CD will be sent to college and internet radio stations and be
featured on various podcasts throughout the world.

5.NETWORKING: Developing a network with other musicians is key to ones
success. This comp CD is a chance to do so. You will be provided with all
the other artists information before the CD is released so that you can
start show swapping with one another, networking and helping each other out

To have your song included on our upcoming compilation CD please visit our
website, Quickstarproductions com, to download the submission form. We do
not charge a fee to be on “Rock 4 Life”, but we do ask that you
purchase 50 CD’s to distribute at cost ($175). This will be the only
cost to you. One of the most important parts of this project is getting
the CD into the hands of fans. The more CD’s that you are able to
distribute the more exposure everyone gets.

Please check out QuickstarProductions com for more info on this
compilation. Since we hope to release this CD in the Summer of 2009, we
ask that all submissions be returned by June 1st. Please feel free to
contact me anytime if you have any questions. I look forward to working
with you.

thanx for your advice!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom