RE: anybody here with Quickstar productions?

wellp-
ild say its well worth it if they actually do what they claim-
but i doubt they do - its hard to track if CD's actually get sent to labels....college radio play...etc
you can put your own music on those digital sites all by yourself i'ld imagine-
booooo ringtones-

basically they get 12 bands to pay $175 which totals $2100-
they print 50 CD's for each band which equals 600 CD's-
they charge you $3.50 per CD when it probably costs them about $1.50 a pop-

so they get $2100 and only have to spend $1.50* 600 = $900
which leaves them with about $1200 left over......which is their payment for putting together the CD, sending it to college radio (no guarentee of play time), etc....

ild try to track down an allready completed compilation CD and ask the bands if it was worth it

good luck