Re: Punch-In silence

> Rainer, i think i understand what you´re saying. but if i´m correct (i
>have a dl4) controlling the feedback i would affect the whole loop or if
>it is a little bit it would be progressive (because of the pedal
>controller).

I don't exactly understand what you're saying, either ;), but perhaps
this can clear this up:

The DL4 you mention (in looper mode) has a fixed feedback setting
during overdub which will only very gradually.

I use the DD20 only in delay mode. So if you suddenly turn feedback to
0 and back to 1, you would punch-in silence.
The problem: you need to turn the knob fast enough. I haven't actually
opened my DD20, but it seems to be a pot resistor, not a rotary
encoder, so it should be easily to jury-rig the thing and attach a
foot switch which would allow you to punch in really short bits with
sharp edges.

            Rainer