Re: RC-50 Impressions

L.Angulo wrote:
> isnt it possible to import your own drum loops as wav files though?
>thought i read something about that...

yes,
but the timestretch is "interesting",

the onboard drum machine can play at different tempos
without having to time stretch.

> check out Rico Loop he is one dude getting really the most out of it!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOvc3MwHyDM&feature=related

He demo's the technique that Ariel wants to use here.
(possibly his music's different to Ariel's :-)

and a useful technique:
While playing one phrase, he does an overdub onto another.
Then we he drops out the first phrase, that overdub becomes
his backing.

andy