Re: RC-50 multiple outputs?

I pretty much do that. My PA stuff goes to the right input and my gtr
goes to the left. Then I pan all the phrases to the center and output
everything out of the sub out. Right goes to the PA left to a guitar
amp. I use the guide but don't want anyone to hear it so my main out
only does that as I need the headphone out to be guide only...

Teddy Kumpel
http://teddyjam.com