Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 12:02 AM
Subject: RC-50 multiple outputs?

Hey everyone,

Brand new to this list, but not to looping.  I've been using an RC-50 for a little over a year now and it's been great, however I have a question that I can't find the answer to anywhere.

I play guitar, keys, and vox, into the looper, and want to be able to separate what comes out.  I want to be able to send the guitar to my guitar amp to keep the tone, but I want to send the keys and vox to the PA.  Is this possible?  I know I can send the phrases independently to each output, but I can't seem to find away to divide where each input goes.

Cheers,

Alex

--
My music is at http://www.bewaretheleopard.com