Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: ableton live

Hi JP,

there is a artist called Kid Beyond from Sanfransico who has checked out the possibilities of using ableton with a midi-footmachine. And it works:)
He says, that he is not touching the computer during the whole performance!

Earlier he used with ableton:

helping to translate MIDI events into keystrokes! I think it is the right tool for you.
Here is the link to his video:

and his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/kidbeyond

Hope that helps you:)