Re: OT: Macbook Pro weird internal speaker fix

This problem is certainly true. Had it myself. It has only happen a cpl
times since then. Sticking a headphone jack in momentarily fixes it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Sottilaro" <zerocrossing@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Macbook Pro weird internal speaker fix

I don't know if I'd call Macs any more delicate than your average off
the self "let's build it with what ever components are the cheapest
this week" PC.  I had Macs at a job for 8 years and it was a running
joke with the IT guys that I had gone the longest in the company
without needing them for anything.  Everyone else was on a Dell.