Re: why we founded this list

you are right, Andy,
I may never have read that.
Kim was great because he brought things down to earth. Not only did I
not know how to technically deal with the internet (not so easy in
1996), but the list would not have grown so quickly if I had set it up
my airy way.
He liked Hip-Hop and it seemed that those guys could become loopers,
too.

Meanwhile, we might have adapted the text to the reality.
Or just leave as is because it works :-)