Re: How to use moebius and guitar rig together

For me, what it works best without any proper "DAW" it's AU Lab wich
you already have inside Developer Tools on your installation DVD.

You could avoid installing the complete Developer package by using
Pacifist to extract just the app you need.

Very best, Ariel.