Re: How to use moebius and guitar rig together

Interresting! So AU Lab is working well for you, Ariel?

It is in fact a "miniature Logic" provided developers that create AU
plug-ins and need to test functionalities in a simple host. But if you
are looking at the routing options in AU Lab it is quite advanced.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com