Re: Uptown Flash 4x1 manual

    I know that Steve Vai was a big fan of this - he used it with the
Great Divide to split his signal and do many parallel loops that were
then summed with the Flash. Maybe you don't need the splitter at all? To
be honest I never really got very far into it. I picked it up for simple
foot switchable muting of multiple outs of a drum machine although it
will do much, much more...

    Got the URL for the PDF Version? That might come in handy for me as
well if it's still available online.

    Let me know how it goes!

    TREVOR.