Re: new looper in Logic 9

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:52 AM, tEd ® kiLLiAn<tedkillian@charter.net>
wrote:
> That's why I'm buying books and stuff . . . to get slightly ahead of the
>"idiot" curve (which I am usually way behind).
>
> Wish me luck.

"Trying to learn Logic" is not a very good idea, because the
application isn't designed for that. It is rather designed to be a
highly configurable toolbox for producing recorded music (not even
Apples "new facade" has changed that). So the best approach is to
simply define what yo want to do and then check out how to do perform
those tasks with Logic. There use to be a little book called "Getting
Started" that you can keep on the side as you start goofing around.

Most tasks in music production can be carried out in many different
ways using Logic and every producer seems to have his own method. The
idea with this multi facility design is to make it possible for
nine-to-five music engineers and producers to become very fast with
the tool. Usually they set up their workflow and stick with it, not
many pro's actually knows everything in Logic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com