Re: midi sequencer needed / Korg SQD-8

Not sure if this would help, but I thought I would offer it. I have an older (1987) Korg SQD-8, 8 track midi recorder that I don't need and never used. Got it in a package deal long ago with a bunch of other stuff, but never used it, and don't even know *how* to use it! :-)  But, it is real clean looking, not a scratch on it, etc. No power source, but it takes DC9V, and I have the owner's manual. It also uses floppies for data storage. Has midi in / out / thru, and a mini-plug phones jack.  I'd take only $20 for it, plus whatever the postage might be.
It would also be *one less thing* laying around in my limited space to have to deal with, which would be just fine with me:-)

Cheers,