Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

not a preamp, sorry Raul, but just wanted to say I've been using the Soundman OKM binaurals for a while. They're not as pricey as the Core Sound or Sonic Studio models, but still fairly decent quality if looking for a step up from the diy panasonic or radio shack capsules. The biggest problem I found was actually buying them, as they only seem to be readily available in Europe.

http://www.soundman.de/englisch/english.htm

I'll try to post some recording examples this weekend, but for now you can check out this recording I made of frog song a couple of years back:
http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=24139

-michael