Re: automation or triggering functions

I too am all traditional most of the time , but with one or 2 screw it up. tricks...
basically a drum machine (not synched to anything) with some midi note patterns that trigger commands... like popping up and down octaves, or millions of un-dos on 64th beats... great for that micro windowing technique... (do lots of long loops loads of overdubs for hours, then unrounded mult to a few milliseconds.. hit drum machine and it works back in time thru stuf (theis is EDP of course...)... or I have a weird kind of ultra overdub, reverses it picth it and delete it patch... that is well quirky... these get spirted into the mix, when things need spice...

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe