Re: Windows 7

If you want to rollback I can get you a copy of XP but depending on the hardware you're dealing with, getting XP drivers particularly audio can be a chase.  I recently did an HP laptop and though I found the drivers kept playing shell games with the audio drivers, it would work then it would be canceled out by another driver update.  In the end I had to give it to the end user without sound but XP was stable so they were happy.  I've done 3 rollbacks in my day work.

For some things I tend to agree re Apple as that's what I use beyond my day work but neither system is without 'sin'