Re: Favorite Loop Show of the Year

 Rick Walker
Subject: Favorite Loop Show of the Year
>I thought it would be cool to have everyone write in with their
>favorite live looping performance that they've seen in the past year,
>perhaps with a bit of a description of the performance so that we can
>turn each other onto some artists that we might not have had a chance to
>see, hear or even hear of.

well the band i work w/ MERMEN 's Jim Thomas does the most creative
looping(within a song).
he has two edps that he has setup to work in sync- outa sync
-separate-together, any configuration...and while he doesnt do complete
loop songs-alot of their tunes start w/ his loops. such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-mBrYnYxU