Re: Favorite Loop Show of the Year

well the band i work w/ MERMEN 's Jim Thomas does the most creative looping(within a song).
he has two edps that he has setup to work in sync- outa sync -separate-together, any configuration...and while he doesnt do complete loop songs-alot of their tunes start w/ his loops. such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-mBrYnYxU

great, I did not know! place it in "Echolike Delays" at http://youtube.com/livelooping

in this one, its a bit better visible, more loopy, but he stops rather cruedly:

maybe there is a nother nicer one? or even with the EDPs or pedal visible?

my last band before looping, GGroggy, arround 1982, sounded pretty similar, just that we improvised it all... and did not know of surf rock...