Re: OT:cool technology for future looping?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... you can use ropes to hang from the ceiling :-) so then it'll be
>possible
> to use both feet ... ha,ha

This weeks best post!!! :-))

Reminds me of a concert I saw with an "experimental trio". When we
(the audience) entered the theater ther stage under us was empty. Only
three spotlights partly lightning up the percussion cage, the guitar
amp and the reeds stand. Three mysterious lines emanated from above
the stage and stretched upwards back over the heads of the audience to
disappear into the dark rear area of the venue. Doors were closed. All
silence. Nothing happened. Then a soft tingling and whining sound was
heard from above. Focused spotlights lit up to create three light
tunnels along the lines up there. On each line we could now see a tiny
voodoo doll coming rolling downwards towards the stage. Very slowly,
as each doll were hanging from a wheel balancing on its line. As all
three dolls had made it to the stage three musicians came out to start
banging the instruments - and they LOOKED EXACTLY AS REAL ALIVE COPIES
OF THE DOLLS!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se