Re: y2k9 - the hardware vs software battle

Well, mine was a cautionary tale - make sure all the screws of your DL-4 are securely fastened before starting your show. (Half of my record button fell into the unit, while the other half fell off.)

Still haven't fixed it yet, but the recording sounds a lot better than I thought it would.

--
Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com

Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com> was all:
I know Michael and Bill have been counting the different setups
(hardware / software) and the crashes. It was about 50-50 on Saturday
but I'm curious at the statistics.

Btw: Rick, once again thanks for organizing this great festival, we
really enjoyed it, both the musical and social part of it :)