Re: y2k9 - the hardware vs software battle

Hey Kevin,

Glad I got to me you in person at the brunch.

I'd love to hear how that rack-mount build goes. I've toyed with that
idea, it seems like you'd end up with a much more powerful and
roadworthy computer than a laptop. I was thinking: wouldn't it be cool
if some manufacturer came up with a case like the old osbourne, It had
a built in keyboard and CRT and folded up to sewing maching size.
There are some rach-mount monitors and keyboards, but they all seem
pretty pricey and too bulky for most portable 19" music racks like the
kind skb builds.

Anyway, keep us posted.

ed the

--