Re: affordable portable usb foot-controller with pedal

I always thought a modular version of the FCB would be cool. With slightly smaller buttons, you could have a unit with 2, 4, or 8 buttons, or more. Mix and match as needed. Add expression pedals only if you need them. Compatibility with a Novation style button and slider controller would be really useful. All one system, all using the same software editor all through the same USB port. I actually surprised nobody has done this. Midi controllers are so common now and clearly they have a market. Add Bluetooth control and it would be close to perfect.