national radios in europe

hi,

as some of you may know my new album has been released in taiwan. i would like to send a few copies to national radios in europe. anyone has info about this?

you can listen to excerpts at my myspace page. subtle looping, live electronics, prepared piano, electric guitar and pipa...

thanks a lot and best regards.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes