RE: re line M-9

Another update request on this topic that I suggested to Line 6 for the M13 a while back which I think might be REALLY easy:

With the loop feedback set to the absolute lowest you would think this would play a recorded part just once and being completely gone by the next overdub. (Just like the replace functionality of the Electrix Repeater or the Boss RC-50)

But at the lowest setting it still takes at least 5 overdub runs through the loop before the first recorded sound has completely faded out.

Anyone else think this would be a useful update too? If so recommend that to Line 6 as well. J

-Nathan

http://www.significantimagery.com