Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 9:30 AM
Subject: re line M-9

Variable feedback already exists on the M-9 but you would have to assign it to an expression pedal if you wanted to control it mid performance. Unfortunately feedback can only be achieved whenthe looper is in record mode, yo can't fade out if you are not actively in record mode. I've talked to some of the guys at line 6 but didn't get any concrete action other than, oh thats a nice idea thanks!
 Bill