RE: OREGON LOOPERS - Next Steps / Misc.

Let's go ahead and try to work this out ---I think we should for the sake of our fellow loopers in other regions get this on FB or something.
If any/everyone wants to send me e-mails I'll arrange a FB setting and get us all together. I think a little roving show would be sweet. And, yes, our northern brothers/sisters can join in. Maybe we could get Rick up here, too. I might be able to finance that if he'd join us.
J.D.Devros
deafrose58