Re: videos and music and music sales

Hi chris

> To be honest: It can be real boring to see
> one guy (when itīs looping-music itīs usual that itīs only one person)
> sitting on a chair making sounds for one hour or more.
Let me be honest: the most famous solo artist of whom I ever attended a
concert was Gidon Kremer. For sure one of the best living violinists. I
tell you: it was great to listen, but watching it was boring to death.

But listening to Bach Sonatas and Partitas while I am sitting in a train
and am watching the landscape flying by, is a always an uplifting
experience for me. Yes: the for me the "video" is an enhancement to the
music, which makes me like the music more.

Florian