Re: the magic act

Good thoughts as I think about this quite a bit as I've brought looping into my world.  I will say though that I have been more guilty of the 'knee jerk' reaction to just hit record and keep adding to it in more of a repetitive process than a process where I"m thinking about 'twist this' or 'lower that'.  Maybe it's just inexperience but the whole thing is a bit like a first date when one is going 'I should have done this' or 'said that'.  Point is I personally need to think more about Matt's ideas when I'm going live and not just aimlessly respond and layer sounds.  At times luck leads me but hindsight is I can use these observations in what I"m doing with looping.