Re: videos and music and intention

Ted,

a little bit wisecracky again, and I'm sorry for that, but for me it
makes a difference in what you're stating in your message:

> Vivaldi's "Rite of Spring" had nothing at all to do with my work and
> might (even so) be wafting about on speakers somewhere but it didn't
> bother me.
> [...]
> I doubt if anyone was there to hear the Vivaldi - though I am sure it
> made the evening more pleasant (less tedious) for some.
Are you referring to "La Primavera" (Spring) form "Le quattro Stagioni"
(The Four Seasons) by Vivaldi, or rather "Le Sacre du Printemps" (The
Rite of Spring) by Igor Stravinsky?

While Vivaldi's Four Seasons had been "educated muzak" for a long time
in galleries and chic restaurants alike (before they got replaced by
Jarret's Köln Concert), Stravinsky making the evening more pleasant
would hint at a very appreciative crowd...

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de